Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Theremin

Well, my mom and I made that decision. This is the year we are getting my dad a theremin for his birthday. He has always been fascinated by this instrument and its inventor. She and I have always toyed with the idea of getting him one, but never knew where to find a good one. After talking to friends, one suggested ebay. SUCCESS!!! We found a reputable theremin dealer and will be purchasing it soon. I can't wait. We are being sneaky around him, and he knows something is up. He claims to hate suprises. I have a feeling he might be onto it though, because he asked if whatever we were getting him was musical. *sigh*

Anyways.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANANA!!! Don't worry, no matter how old you get, you and I will always be at the kiddie table on holidays, well, at least for a good long while. :) Don't get too crazy when you end up celebrating.

1 comment:

RED said...

I don't even know what a theremin is... it sounds like a drug... ya know... Paxil, Valtrex, Theremin. I'd better ask my doctor about Theremin...