My dad told me one of the funniest things I have ever heard him say last night. I was driving my parents around town in my new car, since my family (in case you don't know us) looooves to go for drives. Anyways, we are riding around and my mom is on the phone in the back seat so my dad and I were talking about music mostly. He suggests that we drive downtown. I get a little bummed thinking about how much I miss my friends who are all probably at House of Rock. Anyways, we drive by the HoR and I recognize at least 4 cars. Later in the drive I told my dad about this guy I met there. If you want the whole story about the guy, scroll down! But yeah, so after hearing it all this is what he said...
Dad: Well darlin, you probably shouldn't be looking for romance at a bar like that.
Haaaaaa. Gotta love my dad's advice.
This is the background story about the guy that is not necessary to read! [Now, this guy is apparently "craaazy" about me, as I have been told by numerous reliable sources. He asked me out and I said yes because we have been friends for a while and he is really funny! So, the night came, and he never called. Sad. I saw him a few days later and was admitably a little bummed. As a peace offering, he told the bartenders to put all of my drinks on his tab. Ha, he knows I drink water there, and if I do have a drink, its a cheap $2 beer. Whatever. So, he asked me out AGAIN, I said yes AGAIN, and he probably won't call AGAIN. Oh well]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment