Well, I am here at work doing absolutely nothing, which made me think I should post a new entry for the new year on here. Anyways, I am doing okay. It feels odd since it has been so long since I updated and I really have no idea what to say. I made pretty decent grades for the fall semester, and have an awesome looking schedule for spring which includes: Film & Literature, Criminology, Spanish 2, Social Theory and Sociology Seminar. Woooo, lots of reading and lots of writing. It will be fun (I hope!).
I am getting a "promotion" at work, which means a new title. I am officially being bumped up from a plain old student assistant to the official V-Day Intern. Yesss! It still blows my mind that I am getting paid to do all the stuff I did for free up in College Station. Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment