Well, I have tried my luck at blogging on other pages, but someone close to me created one here, which made me decide to start one. I guess I should introduce myself. I am a senior Sociology major college student. Unfortunately, I have no idea what to do with Sociology, so I plan on minoring in Math, getting certified as a teacher, and joining the Peace Corps. Every semester I think of some other reason why I would like to stay longer. Lets see, what else, I live with an amazing roommate, and have the best pet ever. Dwayne is his name, being a rat is his game. Yes, a pet rat. He is more like a dog in personality, so just pretend that is what he is.
Anyways, I don't have much time to rant and rave today, because I am the producer of (and acting in) The Vagina Monologues and the show opens on Friday. Rehearsals all night tonight, and all day tomorrow. Last minute decorations and preparations. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with this. Bye for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi!, I'm your first comment. I live in Argentina, but sometimes y visite some blogger's. My problem is that I don´t speak very well.
You can visit my blogger if you want. Bye
JhonaP.
www.jhonap.blogspot.com
Break a leg Sabie! You are an international star! RED
Post a Comment