Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rehearsals

Wow! Rehearsals were intense tonight. I had to climb up and down, and up and down, and up and down a ladder to hang up our curtain in the theater. All of the girls look great. Sure, some of the pieces make me sad because I remember how well girls in previous years had performed them, but they are really coming together. I on the other hand am only getting more nervous. This is going to be my first time on stage by myself. Last year when I performed in the Vagina Monologues, I had three others on stage with me. This year, its all Sabie! Also remember that everyone has been rehearsing since October, and I just got my piece last week. Oh well, I will have plenty of good friends there. One of my really close friends who graduated last May is coming up for it. Yaay.

*note to self: never produce and act in the same play if you are a perfectionist.

1 comment:

RED said...

I'm jotting that note down to my self too... don't trust whitie, if you've got it get rid of it, oh yeah.. and don't star in a play you're producing! Got it!

Seriously.. Good luck tomoro & Sat ! RED