I really don't have much to write about lately. My life is so routine that significant things rarely happen. It will be nice to have a dramatic change. No really, I have been sewing a lot. My pretty flowery embroidery is done, so now I am starting a giant zebra (zebra grande as the box says). It will be 14" x 10" when complete. Wow!
Now for an interesting little thought: In my cultural anthropology class, the teacher was trying to explain to us that there is no reality. This concept made no sense to me, and since it is an online class, I couldn't ask for clarification. I'm sure that once I get a chance to ask about it, there will be a giant post about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Doldrums are necessary. They make the good times stand out. I have a great poem about just such and I will put it on my blog tonight. You'll appreciate it, I think. As for there being no reality, does it really matter if there is or not? If you perceive a reality, is that not your own reality? I don't know. When cleaning the litterbox, my senses are all in agreement that, there is indeed, a reality. You can even smell it! Gross!
Post a Comment