Friday, February 8, 2008
..Getting excited
Japan plans are actually working out!!!!! I will not be going by myself, which is very exciting to me. My friend Amanda, who has been one of my good friends since 6th grade (10 years!) is going with me, and my cousin RoseAnna is considering it too. So far the best we can find is about $1,200 round trip, non stop from Dallas to Tokyo. We might be able to get a hundred or so off if Amanda can take her last final a few days earlier. That would be really nice. No clue how we would be getting to Dallas, but WHO CARES?!?!?! It's Japan!!! I doubt there will be any other time in my life when I will have the time, freedom, and local connections to travel there. Seriously, I have family, and a good friend living over there, which means hardly any hotel fees. It is going to be wonderful! If anyone has been there and has any advice, it would be most appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Marnie is there! I'll email you here email...
Post a Comment