Wow! I only have 18 more days left in College Station. I'm still not upset about that. Sure, I had some good times here, but it is definitely time for me to be home.
Anyways, I shouldn't be posting this week (although I probably will anyways!) because I have a 10ish page research paper due soon. I can turn it in as early as this Thursday or as late as next Thursday. I am shooting for this Thursday just so I won't have to worry about it for another weekend. Hopefully it will get done soon!! It isn't so tough. I had to observe a kid for 2 hours, and now I have to analyze everything I observed from a child psychology perspective. Fun fun fun.
[EDIT] Somehow over the past two weeks, my taste buds have changed and I no longer like the taste of fresh mozzarella. I have always loved the simple mean of sliced tomato with slices of mozzarella covered in herbs and olive oil. Last week though, I thought my mozzarella had gone bad because it tasted wrong. Okay, that's fine. Today, I bought a new chunk of a different brand, and it just didn't taste good to me anymore. How sad. At least I still love the tomato half!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
18 is not very many :) Regarding the cheese, may I be the first to say, "Uh... if you're not gonna eat that... " :)
Post a Comment