Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sooo close...

..Well, tomorrow evening my mom will be here. That means I could be leaving this town as early as tomorrow night, but not later than Friday morning. I am so excited to be going home. That will be fun fun fun. I need to be with my family more. Let's see, tonight I am going out to eat for the last time with my roommate and some of our mutual friends. Tomorrow night, Kathleen and Melissa are throwing me a going away dinner/party/'stravaganza (where, I am not allowed to know yet!). That one is going to include my amazing dorm friends who are more like my family away from home. Kathleen and Melissa are hoping my mom makes it in time to go along, because they have stayed with me in CC and loooove her. Really though, who wouldn't love my mom, seriously?? Okay, now for my checklist about finishing up everything here..

-Done working, and am now unemployed
-Turned in everything for all of my classes, so this semester is OVER
-Packed up the entire kitchen
-Packed everything from living room
-Took down and rolled up all my posters
-Washing my last load of CS laundry

Mostly everything that is left is just clothes/shoes that can be thrown in trash bags, or little stuff that can all be jumbled together. I AM SO CLOSE TO MOVING!!!! To celebrate, my friend bought me a 40oz. One of you will understand how symbolic this is, considering the task of "bringing 40oz's back" was passed on to me. My roommate even got me a 40oz coozie. Well, back to packing!!

2 comments:

RED said...

Am I the one who tasked you w/ bringing 40's back? Sorry, but juggling the things I'm trying to bring back with the things I'm trying to get others to bring back or just the supporting of the whole bringing things back cause sometimes I get confused :) I think I need to bring lucidity memory back ! OBTW, welcome home! We can't wait to see you !

RED said...

lucidity /slash/ memory I meant. See?