Okay, so this post is a little out of the ordinary for me, but I know one of my readers will get at least a good giggle out of what I am about to say. I don't even know how to say it... so here I go...
For the first time in years...
Years I tell you..
I have a crush on a guy!!
It is unfortunate though that I am moving in 15 days. Le sigh. I do know that many people (including my parents) would sign in relief knowing that I am not isolating myself completely from the possibility of companionship. This is so odd to me, feeling all giggly when he sends me text messages. Its like i'm a pod person! Haaa
Oh, and it turns out my research paper is actually around 20 pages, not 10!! There goes my life for the next week. It shouldn't be that hard though since writing has always come easily to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
:) I'm either uncharacteristically envious or vicariously terrified for you... I can't quite put my finger on it! :)
Eaack, i'm a little terrified myself.
Post a Comment