Okay, so I am being a bad Sabie and am watching History Channel instead of working on my paper. I am 10 pages into the 20 page paper and have only really worked on it for two days. I figure a break is acceptable at this point. Plus, apocalyptic shows really interest me. Anyways, on this show they had little 5 second clips of different people talking about if they think the human race will die off. Now I am not talking about whether or not it will happen (I think it will eventually have to happen!) but how one of the people worded his response. He said "I think it is definitely a possibility."
Well, isn't anything definitely a possibility? Can't everyone agree on that? Whether or not you think anything will happen, anything could happen, right? I mean, no matter how absolutely rare or absurd something is, it could happen!
All I know for sure it that I think it is definitely a possibility that I will find more random ways to procrastinate while working on this paper!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
bad sabie no bloggie :)
lol, i think i watched that show, too. omg, and educational breaks from papers are totally ok. did you get it finished and turned in on time?
Post a Comment