Well, there has been a whole lot of nothing going on in Sabrina Land lately. I figured a post on here is well overdue, but unfortunately, I have not much material. Let's see... I still can't stand my job. It literally bores me to tears. No really!! I yawn so much that tears start rolling down my cheeks. But, a job is a job, and it pays really well. I am trying to save, save, save so I won't have to get a job as soon as I move down to Corpus. For sure I won't work first summer session, but whether I start working second summer session or fall depends on a) when I can find a job and b) how my classes feel. I am registering tomorrow, and this is what the breakdown looks like..
Summer I:
BIOL 4411 Animal Behavior
SOCI 1301 Intro to Sociology
Summer II:
PSYC 2301 Intro to Psychology
SOCI 4315 Sociology of Complex Organizations
Fall 2008:
BIOL 3414 Vertebrate Biology
SPAN 1311 Beginning Spanish
SOCI 3349 Sociology of Deviation
SOCI 4335 Criminology
SOCI 3340 Sociology of the Family
Ehhhh, it all looks interesting to me, so I'm not too worried. I should be graduating in August 2009. That is when I planned on graduating if I had stayed in Architorture, so it isn't so bad at all. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sociology of the family ~ LOL ~ then maybe you will be able to explain us to us!! :)
You know it! Now we have a guaranteed topic for Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaking of holiday talk... I was a commercial for Sears and they were playing on the whole "Reinvent yourself" thing. I got a chuckle out of it.
WEll... did you? Reinvent yourself? Did you buy a $5000 500hp mower so you can be the "alpha neighbor" ? LOL!
I have no yard!!!!! I'm such a failure!!!
Post a Comment